I have not posted anything for too long, so I thought a good way to come back was to do an AWARD 😀 Thank you Book Addicted Reader for tagging me, I’m sorry it has taken me so long but not I’m ready!
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1.What is your favourite book couple?
This is always a hard one to answer but right now I have to go with Ron and Hermione. They are so perfect to me and I do not understand Harmonie…
2. Least favourite book to film adaptation?
I watched Percy Jackson and the Ligtning Thief for the first time when I was around 11 years old and already back then was I disappointed. PJO are so amazing books they deserve so much better than what they got..
3. What is your favourite genre of book?
My all time favourite books are all fantasy series so I guess that’s the one! I really enjoy reading contemporaries too though…
4. Love triangles – yay or nay?
America, Aspen and Matson, Bella, Edward and Jacob -definitely NAY! but Tessa, Will and Jem..? YAY
Love triangles are hard to do right especially because it’s often too obvious who the main character will pick and it just gets boring, but Cassandra Clare does it brilliantly!
5. Is there any series you were never able to finish?
There are many; The Selection, Divergent, The Vampire Diaries, Uglies, Matched.. the list goes on!
6. What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses and The Hidden Oracle – and I’m loving them both. 😀
7. Is there any book that you could read over and over again and not get bored?
That obviously has to be Harry Potter. HP is my all time favourite series, it’s what got me into reading and it will forever be amazing.
My 7 questions:
- What is your reading challenge for this year and how are you doing so far? (if you don’t have one: why have you chosen not to have a challenge?)
- What is your favourite read of 2016 so far?
- What is your favourite book cover (picture!)?
- What was the book/series that got you into reading?
- Which book has been sitting unread on your shelf for too long?
- What book is overhyped in your opinion?
- Which author do you want to meet the most?
I’m really looking forward to see all of your guys answers to my questions!
I hope you enjoyed!