HI GUYS 😀
So I have some exciting news! For the month of June, I have collaborated with my amazing friend @tildareads (blog: Tilda Reads) on Instagram to create a June Reading Challenge. These challenges work more or less like the challenges in a read-a-thon, and we are challenging you to fit your June reads into these challenges! You do not have to complete every challenge to participate – 1 is great and 2 is just even better!!
- Book set during summer: A book that takes place in the summertime
- Feel good: A book that makes you happy
- Book set in other country/world: A book set outside of your own country, it includes books in fantasy worlds
- Book with green on the cover: Book with some green on it
- Book under 300 pages: Read a book with less than 300 pages
- Been sitting on your shelf for too long: A book that has been sitting on your shelf for too long
- Genre you don’t normally read: Read a book from a genre you do not normally read
- Book recommended to you: A book someone recommended to you
We will be sharing our TBR (to be read) and wrap up as well as our progress during the month under the hashtag #bookwormtildareads and on our blogs too! Tilda and I will at the end of the month give a shoutout to our 4 favourite pictures and one to the one who has completed the most challenges. If you plan on participating or have any questions, please let me know!